At Dr. Nilesh's Clinic, we believe in delivering the best dental health care services to all individuals. With a well trained staff and world-class infrastructure, we are looking forward to taking your dental experience to new levels. At our clinic every individual is special and gets their concerns addressed with utmost care. We use the most advanced, state-of-the-art materials, equipment and technology to give you the award-winning look you have always wanted paired with the good dental health you require.
Education and Training
- Master of Dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from M.S.Ramaiah Dental College and hospital, Bangalore 2003-2006.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Oxford Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore 1997-2001.
- Fellowship in Cleft Craniofacial at GSR Institute of Cleft and Craniofacial Plastic Surgery, Hydrabad, India.
- Fellowship in Hair Restoration surgery
- Fellowship in advanced Paediatric craniofacial surgery
- Asst. Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur from June 2006 onwards.
- Project Director, Smile Train Ladikar Hospital, Bilaspur.
- Currently Reader Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Chhattisgarh Dental College, Rajnandgaon.
- Junior Consultanat, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Jabalpur Hospital and Research Centre since May 2006 to Feb 2008.
- Fellowship at Cleft Craniofacial at GSR Institute of Cleft and Craniofacial Plastic Surgery, Hydrabad, India.
- Internationally Credentialed volunteer for Operation Smile, Smile Train, CCI, DCKH.
- Currently Consultant Dental and Maxillofacial and Cleft Surgeon at Suyash Hospital, Medishine Health care Hospital, Agrawal Hospital, Ladikar Hospital, Raipur.
Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive rehabilitation of cleft and craniofacial deformity
- Management of paediatric craniofacial deformity
- Maxillofacial trauma management
- Dental implantology
- Hair restoration surgery
- Management of maxillofacial pathology
- Lefevre Syndrome - A Case report, Presented at the IDA students Conference at Bangalore in 2001.
- Use of Temporoparietal Fascia in the Management of Composite Facial Defect - A case Report at The 9th Midterm Conference of The AOMSI, Held at Dharwad 2004.
- Golden 1 Platinum 10, at 30th Annual Conference of AOMSI at Nagpur, 2004.
- Poster presented on Mandibular Osteotomy Evolution at 31st AOMSI Annual Conference held at Jaipur in 2005.
- Phicial Esthetics at FACE 2005 held at Annamalai University.
- Orbital Trauma and Its Management at M.S.Ramaiah DentalCollege, at 31st AOMSI Annual Conference held at Jaipur in 2005.
- Laser Assisted Fibrotomy in the Management of Oral submucus fibrosis presented at 32nd Annual Conference of AOMSI held at Kolkata in 2006.
- Guest Lecture on Use of LASERS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery delivered in CME held at Hitkarini Dental College Jabalpur in 2007.
- LASER Fibrotomy in the management of OSMF-review of 60 cases, presented at the ICOMS 2007 held at Bangalore 2007.
- Autotransplantation of Teeth, IDA meet, Jabalpur.
- 2 D and 3 D analysis to assess the out comes of Afroze unilateral cheiloseptoplasty, presented at the 8Th National conference of ISCLPA, Pondichery 2009.
- Poster presented on Orbital Hypertelorism Correction at the 8Th National conference of ISCLPA, Pondichery 2009.
- Poster presentation on Pfiefer wavy incision for the management of craniofacial Clefts at the 8Th National conference of ISCLPA, Pondichery 2009.
- 9th Midterm Conference of AOMSI, Dharwad, 2004.
- 30th Annual AOMSI conference, Nagpur 2004.
- FACE 2005 at Annamalai University.
- 31st Annual AOMSI conference, Jaipur 2005.
- 32nd Annual AOMSI conference, Kolkata 2006.
- 18th ICOMS, Bangalore 2007.
- 8Th National conference of ISCLPA, Pondichery 2009.
- Course on Orthognathic Surgery, Dharwad 2003.
- Craniofacial Surgery Workshop, Chennai 2004.
- Craniofacial Distraction, Chennai 2005.
- Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery, Hubli 2003.
- Implants by Sulzar Medica, Bangalore 2003.
- Implants by Life Care Bangalore 2004.
- BTLS course 2005.
- Esthetic Rhinoplasty at GSR Institute 2008.
- Esthetic Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty at Vizag 2010
- Hair Restoration workshop in 2010
- Microvascular Surgery for Head and Neck Reconstruction at Mumbai 2011
- CME on Laser, Jabalpur 2007.
- CME on Oral Cancer, Bangalore 2005.
- CME on Implants, Bangalore 2005.
- CME on Presurgical Treatment planning of Orthognathic Surgery, Bangalore 2004.
- CME on TMJ Disorders, Bangalore 2005.
- CME on Speech pathology and therapy at GSR Institute 2008.
- CME on Craniofacial surgery at GSR Institute 2009.
- Application of Platelet rich Plasma (PRO) in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, M.S. Ramaiah Dental Journal.
- LASER Assisted Fibrotomy in the Management of Oral submucus Fibrosis, Intl Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Suppl) 2007.
- Afroze Unilateral Cheiloseptoplsty - Technical Note, Accepted for Publication in Journal of Craniofacial Surgery.
- Use of Collagen Membrane for Mandibular Vestibuloplasty, Maharastra state Dental Journal, 2010
- Mandibular vestibuloplasty, IDA Journal, 2010
- Use of Impacted posts/polyethelene tube as a fixation method after vestibuloplasty, Post graduate thesis.
- Use of Phi (Golden Proportion) For Evaluation of Orthognathic Patients.
- 2D and 3D analysis to assess the out comes of Afroze unilateral cheiloseptoplasty.
- Member of Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)
- ISCLPCA, Indian Dental Association, Raipur
- To contribute and excel in the field of Dental, Oral Maxillofacial, Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery.
- To continue learning
- To build and work in team
- To achieve excellence
- As a Post graduate I was well exposed to various aspects of minor oral surgery Including dental implants, all kinds of trauma surgery, head & neck pathology Surgeries including malignancies and cleft surgery. I also have a keen interest In management of TMJ disorders (Arthrocentesis). I have also been exposed to Management of severe head and neck infections. I was posted at the Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology and also Charles Pinto centre of Cleft and Craniofacial surgery, Trissur.
- As an Asst Professor and Reader I am Responsible for Conducting Clinical and theory classes for BDS students. I was also responsible for functioning of the department.
- As a Resident surgeon at Jabalpur Hospital and Research Centre which has the high volume dental clinic I had been responsible for Comprehensive rehabilitation for all type of dental problems including dental implantology. Also I was exposed to all kinds of maxillofacial surgery including emergency and casualty management. I have performed trauma surgeries, pathologies of head and neck and reconstructions, Salivary gland excisions, minor oral procedures, LASER, implants independently. I had also been a part of cancer, orthognathic and cleft surgeries at the same institute. I had been a part of various camps arranged by the hospital. I was Joint coordinator for 10th, 11th Workshop on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Conducted at the same hospital in the years 2007 and 08 respectively.
- As a Fellow at GSR Cleft and craniofacial Institute I have been exposed to full range of Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery both assisting in major craniofacial cases and performing individually all kinds of cleft cases. I am also involved in The ongoing research projects on functional cheiloplasty at the institute.
- As a credentialed medical volunteer I have been a part of surgical missions conducted by Operation Smile to treat cleft children worldwide.
- Have conducted many camps for identifying and treating cleft and facial deformity patients free of cost.
- As a Project director of Smile Train since 2011, I have been able to treat over 500 cases of cleft lip, palate and associated deformity.
Currently I have a dental and Maxillofacial practice primarily at Suyash Hospital, Raipur, and visiting consultant to many other hospitals. As a consultant surgeon I am able to effectively manage all varieties of maxillofacial injuries, dental implant, minor oral surgery, treatment of sleep apnoea in children with craniofacial syndromes, distraction for deformity correction, TMJ disorders and also covering entire range of facial plastic procedures including hair restoration.
Colgate Palmolive award 2001 for securing highest marks in periodontia during final BDS exam. First rank April 2006 exam of MDS, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, conducted by RGUHS.
Dr. Rajesh B. Dhirawani, BSc, BDS, MDS
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Director, Jabalpur Hospital and Research Centre
Russel Crossing, Jabalpur - 482001
Phone: +91 761 2450606, 2450761, 2450762
Mobile: +91 98261 33255
Dr. Lalitha RM BDS, MDS
Professor and Head
Department of Oral and maxillofacial Surgery
Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital
Ramaiah Nagar, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore - 560054
Phone: +91 802 3602198
Mobile: +91 94480 60933
Dr. Srinivas Gosla Reddy MDS, MBBS
Director, GSR Institute of Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
#17-1-383/55, Vinaynagar Colony, Saidabad, Hyderabad - 500059.
Phone: +91 406 5764884
All the information provided in this resume is true to the best of my knowledge.